Saturday, June 6, 2009

Computer advice needed

Okay, for those who hadn't already figured it out, this post will prove/confirm my computer ineptness.

Does anyone know why I sometimes cannot get my paragraphs to space properly on blogger? It is so frustrating. I go back and edit my posts multiple times and still end up with them not being properly spaced. I use the 'shift, enter, enter' method (impressed with my technological jargon?) to space my paragraphs, because I realized that regular spacing (a simple 'enter') never does the job.

Edie?..... anyone?....

Barb

2 comments:

My ADHD Me said...

Ha, I'm happy if my HTML ends up in the right place....BTW, what IS an HTML?

The Blakes said...

Hey Barb...maybe I can help. Sometimes I found that if I was typing in the EDIT HTML tab then my returns did not show up. I started making sure I was on the Compose tab and it made the difference. Or was it vice versa? I don't remember...but the problem is...in HTML coding the return is BR and it wasn't showing up in the coding when I hit return because of the box that I was using. I hope this helps...

Love ya,
Steph