Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today
November 11, 2008









Outside my window..
It's nighttime, cool and damp. Fall has finally made it to North Texas.

I am thinking... about the wonderful men and women who have served to protect our country and our liberty. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE FOR ME AND AND MY FAMILY.

I am thankful for... God's unending mercy and goodness toward me.

From the kitchen... savory, stuffed bell peppers.

I am wearing... dark red, short- sleeved ribbed t-shirt with sparklies around the neckline, dark blue denim, and black, sequined flip flop sandals.

I am creating... a home filled with love and hospitality... (hopefully).

I am going... to my Bible/book study.

I am reading... a lot of different books, along with a director's book for an interactive Christmas experience.

I am hoping... that it will snow for Christmas. (hey!! simple faith like a child.... !)

I am hearing... the television show my husband has on.

Around the house... trying to use my house to its best advantage for ministry.

One of my favorite things... all things Christmas!!!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on the Christmas event our church will be presenting this year.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...






















Eclectic, mix-match of old dishes for Sunday lunch





If you would like to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook concept, or to read other daybooks, please visit
The Simple Woman


Barb

No comments: